Sunday, July 14, 2013

My dearest friends, enemies, and random strangers,



I have, in an extreme lapse of judgment and a painful wave of optimism, committed to writing one blog post per day for the next 24 days. Ouch. For those of you who like my writing, tolerate my writing, or just tolerate me, I would enjoy some help. If you have any ideas as to what should grace my extraordinarily mediocre blog over the next few weeks, please let me know in the comments, in my text messages, in my face.

Please pray for me and my sanity. And, because I thrive from love and sentiment, if you want to grace whatever communicational media with the occasional, "Hey there, champ, how's it going with that whole writing thing?" I'd be okay with that. 

I love some of you. Like most of you. Can typically tolerate the rest of you.


Much love,
Me

1 comment:

MotherT said...

You could do a bullet post of some of the things you would normally tweet. (That could prove interesting!)

I, for one, will be looking forward to seeing if you fulfill the challenge.